January 19, 2011

Timothy | Brookfield Newborn Photographer

I've decided to play catch up on some of my favorite sessions from the last bit of 2010. There's so many great ones to share! This particular set is so absolutely precious to me. Lots of timeless moments captured between baby T and his big brother J!

The more and more I do at home sessions with clients, the more I love the relaxed feeling the images return. Everything is right where it should be and it feels comforting to my clients to look back at these images and not only see the beautiful moments captured but the familiar territory that they call home. It's the best way to capture these type of sessions. I wouldn't do it any other way!

Thank you to this lovely family for always being so kind and allowing me into your home to help capture these everlasting moments in your lives. Timothy must be getting so big by now, cannot wait to see him again!







No comments:

Post a Comment