November 2, 2011

Winter Casting Call 2011/2012



Really looking forward to trying new ideas, locations, techniques - just about anything goes!! This Winter is going to be all about growth for me. Being that things are a bit slower, I'd like to try some things and I need YOU ladies to help me out! No modeling experience is required, but I would like to work with those who are open to new ideas & willing to step outside of the box. Though, I won't ever make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable!

As always, casting calls are always 100% complimentary to the model, but keep in mind, there are no prints/digital negatives given with this. You absolutely have the option to purchase a Portrait CD of the images for an additional $200. Ask me for more details about this if you'd be interested!

If you'd like to be considered, please send the following to stephaniepana@gmail.com

+ Name/Age/City
+ Hobbies/Interests
+ Describe your personal style.
+ An updated photo of yourself.

I am looking to cast for 2-3 models for this specific casting call!

Thanks!
Stephanie Pana

No comments:

Post a Comment