November 8, 2011

Marykate + Jimmie | Chicago Engagement Photographer

About 2 weeks ago, I decided to take a LONG drive out to an area I've never been to before and did my usual location scouting. This couple wanted something special, unique and completely fantastic. They are probably some of the sweetest people I've met and they made the entire day a breeze. We initially had a completely different game plan for our session, but after getting rained out THREE separate times, fate worked itself out to have me find this location to give them the epitome of what they were looking for!

As always, please enjoy some music with this set! :)















































5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful set of pictures. You're so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so amazing! I LOVE the shots in the phone booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very pleased with the services offered by San Francisco wedding venues. I reserved the venue with the advice of my cousin and really found it inexpensive and best of all.

    ReplyDelete