June 24, 2011

Casting Call: Fall Fashionistas 2011


Last year I did my first big casting for something I called my "Fall Fashionistas"! The turn out was incredible and I had a blast getting to work and meet so many new faces. I've decided to do it again this year in hopes of meeting even more fabulous new faces! I know it's crazy to think about the Fall already but things have gotten so busy here lately that I want to make sure I can squeeze this in before it really IS fall.

I love to use these shoots as inspiration for my other clients and models to see what looks good when it comes to styling yourself for a photo shoot. I am the least fashionable person I know, so I depend on you guys to help me out a little bit in this aspect ;)

I will be taking inquiries until I feel I have found the 4 girls I feel suite the position, which is an awesome position to have! :)

Just a few details:

+ Your photo shoot is completely free of charge. If you decide you'd like to purchase the Digital Negatives of the images from our shoot, you have the option to do so for an additonal $150. Ask me for more details if you're interested in this!

+ You will be required to style yourself for the most part but I may be working with an on-set stylist to help give you some ideas of what to put together!

+ Hair & Make Up is also your responsibility but I can absolutely recommend you to some of my favorite local hair/make up artists! :)

REQUIREMENTS:

+ I am looking for ladies ages between 14-25. If you are under 18, parent consent is required.
+ You must be outgoing and want to try some really fun ideas, locations, etc!
+ MUST be available in the evenings sometime during September.
+ ONLY taking inquiries via email (stephaniepana@gmail.com)

Send me the following:

+ Name, Age, City
+ Hobbies/Interests/Activities
+ Describe your personal style
+ A photo of yourself (if possible!)

Thanks in advance to everyone! I try to do these castings as frequently as possible because I love working with you all! So if you don't make this one - no worries - there will be another one before you know it! :)

Happy Casting!
Stephanie Pana <3




No comments:

Post a Comment