August 5, 2011

Alice In Wonderland [Fashion Inspired]

Lately, I've been feeling pretty stuck and repetitive with my work and I suppose that comes with the territory of being so busy with client work. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my client/portrait work, but every once and while, I need to stir things up and do something completely out of the box for myself.

The process of putting together this shoot was quite different than any other before. We obviously had a zero dollar budget so we needed to come up with all the props, clothing, hair, make up without spending a dime. We almost made it! Everyone found and put together items & ideas that they had to create this incredible shoot. 

Without this incredible team, we literally couldn't have pulled it off separately. It was a HUGE team organization that went so perfectly together. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better!

Massive thanks to the following ladies:

Nikki Giacobbe (Co-photographer)
Scarlett Bordeaux (Model)
Katie Lundberg (Model/Hair)
Kristyn Assise (Model)
Nagham Alzreiqat (Make Up/Hair)

A music video that inspired this shoot! Also a good soundtrack to view the photos to ;)


























6 comments: