February 9, 2011

Gina | Homer Glen Portrait Photographer

I just love this set of images so much! Gina is always a pleasure to photograph. We've experienced both a 80+ degree session and now a 20 or so degree session. Both were amazing, to say the least! I am so glad I stumbled upon this location the other day. I decided to take a different way home and came right into the area where all these old barns were. So much to work with! A photographer's heaven.

Hope you guys are enjoying the new blog. I'm hoping to get better about keeping up to date with things! Especially now since I'll be getting busy very soon! Can't wait for that! :)

Enjoy the preview! You can also see the full session over at my website....


Enter the site and go to the "Featured" gallery section to view it in whole!

















No comments:

Post a Comment