February 27, 2011

Heather | Lexington Portrait Photographer

It is a known fact now that this location is by far my most favorite. Everything about it screams "me" - whether it's the old grunge, graffiti or the fact that it has the perfect light no matter where you seem to stand. I could photograph this place day in and day out - too bad it's almost 400 miles away!

Heather is a former co-worker of mine when I lived back in Lexington and worked at Picture People. She and I have always had a similar style and flare for photography and I've made it a point to see her every time I visit so we can collaborate yet again! She had the lovely honor of photographing myself and my boyfriend, we ended up doing okay! I always get so nervous in front of the camera! We then traded off and I got to photograph her gorgeous face. She has such an awesome style and it was perfectly suited for this location.

I got carried away and posted quite a few but these are by far some of my favorite images to date! Enjoy!



























3 comments:

  1. I can see why you posted so many. gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is recommended that in the traditional line up of a day there is a receiving line so that you meet all of your guests and don't have to do it at dinner time. In the first look scenario you can do that at cocktail hour. Again the reception is photojournalistic and candid based for all events. wedding photographer london

    ReplyDelete