February 4, 2011

Katie | Blue Island Fashion Photographer

This probably can go down as one of my favorite sessions to date! Not only did I get to work with my wonderful friend, Katie - who is totally fantastic! I also got to second shoot with the ever so lovely, Leonie DeRango! An amazing local Fashion Photographer who allowed me to tag along to their shoot and capture some pretty incredible images. This location was the best - Nothing like a good, abandoned factory to go on an adventure in!

Regardless of the very cold temperatures, we all pulled thru and had such a blast collaborating together. We make a pretty incredible team, if I may say so myself. I really hope to do more shoots like this in the future. I love it! I always try to incorporate a fashion edge to my portrait sessions with teens & adults. There's nothing better than feeling fabulous and confident!

Model & Styling - Katie Michelle Lundberg
Hair & Make Up - Nagham Alzreiqat






















No comments:

Post a Comment