January 21, 2011

Kristyn | Joliet Senior Portrait Photographer

Winter has most definitely been a challenge for me. I can go 2 weeks without a session and it just kills me that I'm not out doing what I love to do. Thankfully, it's almost over!! Kristyn was a doll and offered to do a session with me on this very cold December day, but you know what? She rocked it like no other! I love the determination and inspiration all my young models have. She has always been a pleasure to photograph and I wanted this time to be about her amazing sense of style!

We took ourselves to Joliet, which more and more becomes one of my favorite locations! We braved the cold for an hour or so but I truly don't think you can tell! Urban locations are always going to be my favorite. There's just so many ways to incorporate the surroundings and still get pops of color in this dreary, cold winter we're having.

Big thanks to Kristyn for always being so much fun and talented in front of the camera!























No comments:

Post a Comment