January 21, 2011

ETC. Inc. | Frankfort Product Photographer

ETC. Inc. is a really amazing consignment shop in Frankfort that is owned and operated by some of my fabulous clients. They have such a great variety of items and are huge supporters of the local artists and designers who make these items! I had the pleasure of taking my first visit to the store about a month ago and took some product photos for them to have on their website!

Now, products are something I don't usually photograph but I really enjoyed it!! Most, if not all of these images are "freelensed" with my 50mm 1.8 lens. I think it really helped bring a better focus to the items and make them feel more artistic in a sense! Big, HUGE thank you's to Kirsten and Tania. They allowed me to leave my business cards at the store so I in return, had to do this for them! I'm pleasantly surprised and wouldn't mind doing something like this again in the future!

ETC. Inc.
19806 S. Harlem Avenue
Frankfort, IL 60423






No comments:

Post a Comment