January 19, 2011

Luisa & Nick | Chicago Wedding Photographer

Not many people know me as a Wedding Photographer. It's been crossing my mind ever since I began things last Spring if this was something I could ever do. I was very lucky to get a "trial" of sorts when I attended my beautiful cousin Luisa and her husband Nick's wedding! They both have always and will always support me as an artist and I can't thank them enough for that.

Being that I was a guest and not the hired photographer, I took my chances and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! This day truly helped me realize that weddings are something I can do. I am officially booking a small handful this year to really test the waters. I am so nervous but so excited at the same time! It's a completely different atmosphere than a usual session but I know I can bring forth my talents to the fullest to give these brides & grooms the images that they'll love :)












1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am in love with this Chicago wedding. The couple has an amazing choice. They both look awesome on their big day. I would like to praise their selection for the event space Chicago as well. It is a gorgeous location and you know my fiancé and I are also considering the same location for our Oscar inspired wedding party.

    ReplyDelete