May 8, 2011

Katie | Orland Park Senior Portrait Photographer

It was so memorable for me to go to this location. It brought me back to a full year ago, when I was starting out with my very first on location shoot. To see myself come back a year later and observe the location with brand new eyes felt amazing! As much as I have used this spot time and time again, it felt new and refreshing.

Katie was an absolutely stunning Senior that I got to work with. I swear these girls have the best fashion sense! We had a great evening with an overcast sky, which has surprisingly so become one of my favorite times now. Nothing like perfectly matte skin :) Though, I do miss my sun flares!

I love the carefree feeling Katie gives off in each photo! Her smile is totally contagious as well!

























No comments:

Post a Comment