May 14, 2011

Liz | Lockport + Homer Glen Senior Portrait Photographer

I think I can safely say that if I could photograph Seniors, all day, every day - I'd be pretty happy! Not that I don't love photographing everything else, but my passion really comes forth when I get a fun model, location and knowing that these girls will leave their session with all the confidence in the world! 

Liz is a Senior at Andrew High School and had a very special job this day! Not only was she being photographed by myself, but also was being filmed for my very special Promotional Video! This was the first segment. The lovely Erin Lashley and Darien Brown followed us along and captured the whole entire evening. I can only imagine how much footage they have as I ended up taking just over 600 images myself!! A new record, for sure.

We had an unusually warm day, very warm actually! It's either cold & rainy or hot & muggy. Spring can't seem to just act like...Spring! Of all days to sweat to death, I was being filmed myself ;) Oh well! It's all for the cause! I am so completely happy with the results of these photos! Cannot wait to debut the full Promotional Video. No specific deadline yet. Still need to film the second segment next month - a full engagement session! How fun!! :)

Hope you guys can truly see the passion, creativity and fun atmosphere I am constantly experiencing when I photograph others thru these images. I am truly blessed!

Please listen to this music along with the images! It's the song I am hopefully using for the Promotional Video :)
































2 comments: