September 12, 2011

On The Other Side!

Introducing, yours truly! I got to play around on the other side of the camera for once while my lovely boyfriend took control of the camera (with some guidance of course!) I have to say, he did a fantastic job!! I'm not one to really enjoy my time in front of the camera but I had a blast. Initially, we just went to check out this location I had in mind. Loved, loved this big yellow field (which will be gone very soon) so I wanted to at least play around and snap a few. Turned out into a full blown photo session!

I'm not the best model, so don't expect much! ;)

As always,  a little soundtrack for the images!














8 comments:

  1. I love these so much! You are gorgeous, your boyfriend is a great photographer, and this field is to die for! What a gorgeous location - I love the yellow colour, so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! The first one's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, you are so beautiful! Love the photographs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Your very good aswel! I loke the with the hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you process your photos. Do you apply any actions or do most of it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're a good teacher:D
    beautiful and romantique serie of photos
    have a nice week

    ReplyDelete