September 1, 2011

Peggy | Joliet Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

This girl has the best personality, seriously. I'm sure just from browsing through this entire set, you'll love her and want to hang with her immediately! I absolutely LOVE when I get people this fun and outgoing in front of the camera. On top of that, her style is just stellar. I'm totally jealous. Just sayin'.

Peggy and I go back a few years when we spent a blissful Summer driving around aimlessly, listening to Taking Back Sunday and soaking up youth. Not that we're "old" now, but it was so great to reunite with her and remember how carefree that Summer was :) I'm so blessed my photography allows me to reconnect and meet so many people.

This shoot was entirely last minute as I had an evening open with a new location I wanted to try out. Little did I know I'd end up having one of my all time favorite shoots! I've been trying to mess around with different lighting, primarily direct light. Causing the image to have more of a high contrast naturally. I'm definitely digging it! I need shoots like this every once and awhile to remind me to have FUN :)

This song is the first one that comes to mind for this shoot :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment